Nexcare™ Reusable Cold/Hot Pack is one-stop shopping for first aid pain relief! Use it cold from the freezer for pain, swelling, bruises or sprains. Use it warm from the microwave to soothe muscle aches and stiffness. Nexcare Reusable Cold/Hot Packs come with a protective cover for greater comfort and an attached elastic band to help hold the pack securely in place.
Pain and swelling caused by bumps, bruises and sprains and for soothing muscle aches and stiffness
How to Use
Directions For Use:
Cold therapy is recommended for use for the first 48 hours following the injury. Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
1. Store cold pack in freezer for at least 2 hours.
2. Insert cold pack in cover or wrap in cloth.
3. Apply cold pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable. Do not apply for longer than 20 minutes at a time.
1. Lay flat in microwave oven and heat at full power for 20 seconds. If pack expands like a balloon: Stop heating. Pack is too hot. Let pack cool. Check for leaks.
2. Remove pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly. Check for desired temperature.
3. Insert pack into cover or wrap in cloth.
4. Apply hot pack to injured area. Remove pack if it becomes uncomfortable.
CAUTION: FOR HOT OR COLD USE
Check for leaks before use. Discard if leaking. Individuals with problems in sensing heat or cold should use extreme caution with this product. For external use only. Adult supervision is recommended when using on children. Use with cover for insulation. Do not lie on top of pack, as it could cause pack to break.Talk to your doctor if you have questions about the injury or if swelling or pain persists. TO AVOID BURNS
Do not over heat pack. Check temperature before use. Do not use heat therapy with external pain killing products. TO AVOID FROSTBITE
Cold therapy should not exceed 20 minutes at a time.
This product contains dry, natural rubber.