Nexcare™ Steri-Strip™ Skin Closure is the #1 skin closure in hospitals, used for improved cosmetic results. Nexcare Steri-Strip skin closures are ideal for securing, closing and supporting small cuts and wounds and for wound support following suture or staple removal. They hold firmly in place, and are breathable for greater comfort.
Securing, closing and supporting small cuts and wounds; wound support following suture or staple removal
How to Use
Directions For Use:
1. Clean and dry skin at least 3 inches around the wound.
2. Grasp package tabs and peel back; remove the card strips.
3. Fold card along perforated lines and tear off card end tab. Remove strips at 45° angle from the card.
4. Line up skin edges. At midpoint of the wound, apply one-half of the first strip up to the wound edge and press firmly into place. Without applying tension to the strip, press the free half firmly into place.
5. Apply additional closures at approximately 1/8" intervals as needed to complete dressing.
6. Additional closures may be applied 1/2" from closure ends and parallel to the wound to distribute tension and hold all strips in place.
Directions for Removal:
Gently grasp the edge and slowly lift the closure from each end, up to the wound site. Carefully lift the strip away from the wound surface. Do not lift off the closure from one end only or wound may reopen.